Have you been arrested for a DUI or traffic
offense and don't know where to turn?
You want Lee Devendorf in Your Corner.
Lee Devendorf, Attorney
A Leading DUI Attorney & Retired US Naval Lieutenant Commander specializing in traffic cases and military law. Work in court systems throughout Hampton Roads and serving U.S. Navy, Army, and Air Force personnel in Federal Court.
Being arrested for DUI, traffic and other criminal offenses can be a terrifying and damaging experience. After your arrest, especially for DUI, and especially if you are in the military, it is essential that you secure the best possible legal representation for your defense. You need to protect your rights and interests because with this charge, your reputation, employment, and future are all at risk.
If you are a civilian or in the military, contacting an experienced attorney is your best hope in finding a successful outcome. You will need a lawyer capable of putting together an aggressive defense. You will need a lawyer with years of experience defending this type of case. You will need Lee Devendorf.
With Lee Devendorf, you have a dependable ally as you fight to prove your innocence or attempt to reach a lowered charge or acquittal. Time is of the essence if you want a fair chance against the charges, so act fast! Call Lee Devendorf today for a free consultation.
Why Lee Devendorf Law Firm?
- Lee Devendorf has defended over 1,000 DUI and traffic cases.
- Retired Lieutenant Commander US Navy catering to the special circumstances of the military population. Many of our cases are for military and their families.
- Former DUI Prosecutor for City of Virginia Beach
- Serving U.S. Navy, Army, and Air Force personnel in Federal Court, as well as courts in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Suffolk, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Newport News, and Hampton.
- Serving the Hispanic Community with full-time Spanish speaking paralegal
- Providing immigration advice and representation.
If you need a DUI lawyer, make sure you hire a one with DUI & Traffic and criminal experience. If you are in the military, Lee Devendorf understands your situation and will help you navigate the complexities of your special circumstances.
Contact Lee Devendorf TODAY for your **FREE** consultation.
DUI, Traffic, Military Law, Immigration, and Personal Injury Cases.
Resources | Useful Links
Find a civil or criminal case in any Virginia Circuit Court
Find a traffic or criminal or civil case in any Virginia General District Court
Beach Calibration (for speedometer calibrations to take to court)
607 Drivers Clinic, Virginia Beach, VA
City of Virginia Beach Code
Virginia General Assembly - Code of Virginia